Highlighting and contouring was once a completely unknown thing to my makeup game, but now it seems that there isn’t a makeup day that goes by without me highlighting and contouring my face, even if it’s just a light face beat.
This has been my go-to routine lately, and whether I’m wearing a full face or a light coverage, the routine is pretty similar. The main difference with this full face is the amount of product I use and the fact that I color corrected in this video, which is not something I do in my everyday makeup look. On the days that I am not in a rush, I definitely take the time to do so, otherwise I try to keep it simple.
This highlight and contour routine is perfect for any day when you want to feel glam, a night out, dinner date, and flawless for photography! (I know you love them selfies guuurl!
Have you subscribed to my channel yet? If not you can subscribe here: http://bit.ly/1RahuWz for more vids on beauty, natural hair and fashion.
Everything you need to know about the product I used is right here! ♥
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Chocolate
• Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Ebony
• Anastasia Brow Gel in Granite
• Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
• L’Oreal Infallable Pro Matte Foundation in Cocoa and Soft Sable
• LA Girl Pro Concealer in Fawn
• LA Girl Pro Concealer in Dark Cocoa
• Ben Nye Banana Powder (to set highlight)
• City Color Timeless Palette Highlighters